27 December 2011

Welcome to the Jungle

Apologies that it's been so long since I last posted.  My life has been a little busy and crazy and some days I don't even know which way is up.  So I thought that while I'm on break from school, I would let you know what I've been up to.

School.  School school school.  I changed schools after I got my Associate's Degree and the institution where I'm at now requires much more work that my last school.  I think my social life disintegrated completely.  I went to school, I went to work, and I did a lot of homework.  I think that's the majority of my life.  Oh, but I did let myself watch TV while I ate.  Your brain needs a rest every now and then.

But I'm also really enjoying school, a lot more than I did at the other university.  I'm having to work more but I'm learning more.  I like the teaching style better.  And it helps that I'm finally in my major, so all my classes are applicable.  It makes them much more interesting.  Even better, I got two A's and two A-'s for the semester.  Yay!

I'm still at the restaurant and this week is one of the busiest of the year.  Everyone is redeeming gift cards and we'll be on a wait pretty much every day this week.  I'm putting in more hours now that I have more hours to give.

Sounds pretty boring, huh?

Of course, I'm always thinking, thinking, thinking.  I've thought of many blog posts over the last few months.  I'm hoping that I can find time to put some of these thoughts out there, really look at them and make sense of what's going through my mind.  After all, that's one of the great things about this blog.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that you all will have a wonderful 2012.  Love you all!

--Amy

1 comments:

El Genio said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 brings even more great things for you.