04 March 2010

Under Construction

I've been playing around with the elements and layouts of my blog lately, so you may notice a few changes.  I just feel like I need something different lately, so I'll be making little additions and subtractions here and there until I find something I like.

Please pardon the dust...just consider this blog as being in the middle of a remodel.  Hey, it wouldn't be a Utah blog if it wasn't "Under Construction," right? 

If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to comment.  I'm always looking to improve and I'd like to learn some new things about blog design, etc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look of this blog! where did you find this template??

drakames said...

I searched "free blogger templates" on yahoo and found a website called btemplates.com . There's a ton of different styles there. It was really cool to browse.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me the new site! I will check it out. :)

Happy day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.