05 April 2012

Navigating Conflicts Between Religious Liberties and Gay Rights

I went to an event last night at school.  As part of the diversity lecture series, Clifford Rosky presented a lecture that was titled "Navigating Conflicts Between Religious Liberties and Gay Rights."  He is a law professor at the University of Utah's S.J. Quinney College of Law and he specifically studied law regarding sexual orientation because he has a brother who is gay.  He works with Equality Utah as well.

This was a very interesting and thought-provoking lecture for me.  My responses are still being processed, and perhaps there are too many thoughts for one blog post, so I'm thinking about breaking it up over a series of posts.

Suffice it to say, I was very impressed, and I'm glad that my school offers events like this.

0 comments: