05 June 2012

What Do I Want To Say?

I feel like I have a lot that I could write about.  I feel like there is a lot that I want to write about.  And yet, I'm having a difficult time writing anything at all.

May was a really busy month for me.  I'm glad that I was in May term and that I got those classes taken care of.  I am really envious of those who just graduated.  As much as I love going to school and taking all this information in, I am finding myself feeling anxious about taking the next step and moving into the career world.  My girlfriend and I talk about it all the time.  "Two more years," we tell ourselves.  We think about leaving Utah.  Part of me likes living here.  Part of me really looks forward to the day when I can live somewhere else.  I'd like to see what it's like.  I'd like to be away from the pressure.  Sometimes, I'd just like an easier excuse to bail on family activities.

I am still processing through Pride.  What an amazing experience we had.  My girlfriend and I both agree that this was probably one of the best Pride's we have gone to.  I think it will take some more processing before I'm ready to write about it, because there were multiple elements involved for me.

My girlfriend and I have had fun and excitement over the past two weeks.  It's been really awesome to get to spend time together.  She's down to one job instead of three and I'm out of school for the summer.  It's been almost three years and in so many ways, it's just flown by.  I love being with her, and it seems to get better and better all the time.

Random, random, random, but this is all I feel like saying right now.

0 comments: