19 June 2012

Day 14: Summer Reading List

I'm out of school until August 22.  Whenever we were out for the summer as kids, my mom made it a point to take us to the library.  Summer reading was important in our house.  Fortunately for my mother, all three of her kids didn't mind reading.

Even though I'm a busy adult leading a busy life, I still love to read.  So I made a summer reading list of my own.

1. A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin
2. A Clash of Kings, George R.R. Martin
3. A Storm of Swords, George R.R. Martin
4. A Feast for Crows, George R.R. Martin 
5. A Dance with Dragons, George R.R. Martin
6. Waiter Rant, The Waiter (aka Steve Dublanica)
7. Manhunt, James L. Swanson
8. Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil, Drew Karpyshyn
9. A Picture of Dorian Grey, Oscar Wilde

Perhaps it's a little ambitious, but I've been meaning to read A Song of Ice and Fire (aka the Game of Thrones series) again.  And yes, I read Star Wars books.  

I'm already well into A Game of Thrones, so hopefully it's not too ambitious.

0 comments: