05 June 2012

Blog Everyday Challenge

I've seen people do "Everyday" blogs and vlogs before and I've wondered about doing it.  I've thought about this for a couple months, because, as I explained in my last post, I feel like I have a lot to say but unraveling it into a blog post is not happening.

Perhaps if I challenge myself to blog everyday for the next 30 days (since we're already 5 days into June), I can say what I've been meaning to say.  Obviously, creative control of this blog is solely mine, but for some reason, I'm putting pressure on myself about it.  I just need to let go.

So challenge extended...not for anyone else really, just for me...so without promises about greatness of content, for the next 30 days, I will blog every day.

"Do or do not--there is not try."

1 comments:

Mary said...

I really enjoy your blog, and I'd love to read a month of posts! (no pressure)