07 June 2013

Inferno

I just finished reading Dan Brown's new novel, Inferno.  I am a big fan of his novels featuring Robert Langdon.  I find the symbology fascinating, and I have so much respect for someone as smart as Dan Brown, that he can create these intricate puzzles within the novel.

I really liked it.

In fact, I think that I'll add Dante's Inferno to my summer reading list.

I love books.  When I was a kid, my mom would take us to the library about every two weeks during the summer.  I would check out five books at a time.  I feel lucky that I love to read.  This is my summer reading list so far.  If you want to suggest any others, feel free to do so!

Inferno - Dan Brown
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
Time for Andrew - Mary Downing Hahn
A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle
Inferno - Dante Alighieri
Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil - Drew Karpyshyn
The Turn of the Screw - Henry James
The Aspern Papers - Henry James

I'm also thinking of re-reading A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin.  It's my favorite in the series.  And I've only read A Dance with Dragons (the fifth book in A Song of Ice and Fire) once, so I might look into that also.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Trev said...

Fahrenheit 451 is excellent; I really enjoyed that one.

Only Inferno? Don't want to read the other two parts?

drakames said...

I have both Purgatorio and Paradiso and I would love to read them. Have you read them?