08 July 2012

Day 23: Cleared

Google has cleared my blog and no malware has been detected.  *GIGANTIC sigh of relief*

According to the company hired by the FBI, my computer is also cleared.  I was really glad, because the last thing I would ever want is to be causing problems for other people, their computers, their internet, their whatever, because I decided to blog about my life.

I'm kind of disappointed that my 30 day blog idea had to be interrupted, but under the circumstances, I think it was a good idea.  Better safe than sorry.  And I'm going to finish what I started, even if it wasn't exactly sequential.

2 comments:

Duck said...

Did you know that you are not listed on the Moho directory? I'm pretty sure it's because of the malware issues all over the place. I think if you e-mail any of the 3 keepers of it, they'll put your blog back on.

Happy day.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Everyone is getting the malware cleaned out! I have just added you back into the MoHo Directory!