26 May 2009

A Few Amy Facts

  • I am the oldest of three girls
  • jet noise makes me so very happy
  • I would snowboard every day if I had the time and money (and of course, year-round snow)
  • I love Star Wars
  • I like to name inanimate objects...for instance, the ice machine at work is Oliver, my bookcase is Jasper, and my car is Caedus. I don't know why I do it, I just do.
  • I have an xbox 360 but I'm not mad into video games
  • I am a diehard Utah Jazz fan and have been for as long as I can remember
  • I rarely remember my dreams
  • I am grateful every single day that I do not have kids...
  • ...but I'd really like to become a parent someday with someone that I truly and deeply love...
  • ...and if that doesn't work out, I'll give all my love to my nieces and nephews

1 comments:

alex dumas said...

So why *don't* you become a pilot and quit the restaurant thing?

I think being an aunt is so much better than being a mom. I'm practically a mom to my nieces, and that's just fine with me.